V - VISION
I - INTENTION
M - METHOD
ONE OF THE METHODS WE WOULD WANT TO MAKE A PART OF OUR LIFE IS ALONENESS WITH GOD. IT'S ALL ABOUT WANTING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. CONNECT WITH HIM THIS WEEK.
ANOTHER PART OF WALKING IN HIS KINGDOM IS LOVING, ACCEPTING, AND FORGIVING OTHERS RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE. I LOST MY RIGHT NOT TO LOVE, ACCEPT, AND FORGIVE AT THE CROSS. THAT THOUGHT HAS SO HELPED ME IN MY RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHERS.
OTHER THOUGHTS:
REALLY CELEBRATING WITH STACY AND AMY IN THEIR RUN!!! CONGRATS. I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU.
CONGRATS TO GORN AND PAT.
LET'S CELEBRATE SUCCESSES TOGETHER. WHATEVER THEY ARE. LET'S BELIEVE IN ONE ANOTHER.
LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT IF NO ONE BELIEVES IN YOU.
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FALCONS FAN.
GENESIS SUNDAY - OCT.5
LOVE YA'LL, YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just want everyone to know I made my first ever apple pie from the apples I picked yesterday and it was a success!
By the way, I am so incredibly excited about Luda coming! It kinda feels like we are waiting for Christmas, doesn't it?
I'm terrible at waiting!
I'm excited too! Maybe the girls can get together after church Wed. and make a list of things we want to go in the "new house" basket (like soaps, plastic cups/plates, etc.) that will help them initially. Can't wait to take her to Target on Sunday (If Jeb says ok of course! :)
RANDOM THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
What time zone is our blog set on?
Post a Comment