WOULD LOVE TO MAKE IT FOR WIPEOUT, BUT GORDON AND I DON'T MAKE IT HOME TILL ABOUT 9. WHAT'S WIPEOUT?
AMY AND STACY RUN/WALK SATURDAY! LOOK OUT! REALLY PROUD OF YOU GIRLS.
WHAT CONCERT? IS IT THE GEORGIA REDCOAT MARCHING BAND?
IT'S GREAT TO HEAR KINGDOM TALK GOING ON. IT LETS US KNOW THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS BEGINNING TO SPEAK TO US ABOUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT. BEGINNING TO TEACH US. AND HE WILL, IF WE'LL LISTEN.
AMY, DID YOU GET EVERYBODY'S EMAIL ADDRESS? CAN YOU SEND THAT TO ME?
LOVE YA'LL. YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wipeout is a gameshow...pretty funny...
yes, I have everyone's e-mail I'll get that to you today...
concert is Third Day, and 2 other bands...someone help me remember the other two...Its Saturday night at 6pm at lakewood amphetheatere (spelling??)
Amy
Okay...let me try this again.
Amy- we will not be able to go to the concert because we are going to go to Pat's football game, since we haven't been able to make it to any so far and really want to watch him play.
I bet your neighbors are tired of smelling that green egg without the benefit of eating from it!! They will be glad to get to come over.
See some of yall at Katies tonight and the rest at church Wednesday!
Post a Comment