Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THOUGHTS BEFORE I SLEEP

THANKS FOR BEING THERE TONIGHT. REALLY TRYING NOT TO PREACH OR JUST TELL YOU WHAT WE NEED TO DO, RATHER TRYING TO BRING US ALL INTO THAT CONVERSATION. HOPE YOU'RE UNDERSTANDING THAT.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. WHEN WE UNDERSTAND IT, WE'LL WANT IT MORE THAN WE'VE EVER WANTED ANYTHING IN OUR LIVES. I THINK I'M JUST GONNA KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT TILL WE GET IT.

THANKS AGAIN TO WINFREY'S FOR PUTTING THE FOODS TOGETHER. KATIE IS A DESSERT MASTER. COULD HAVE HER OWN FOOD NETWORK SHOW. "COOKIN' SWEET WITH SWEETIE KATE."

JUST FINISHED LISTENING TO SARAH PALIN. WOW!!! HOPE SHE CAN FOLLOW IT UP. THAT WAS THE POLITICAL SPEECH OF THE YEAR. DECADE. SHE'S GOOD. IF SHE CAN BACK IT UP......MAY HAVE HEARD FROM THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

HEY, I'M REALLY GLAD TO BE HANGING AROUND WITH YOU GUYS.

LOVE YA'LL, YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! That's sweet :)
I'm getting very excited about it all being "official!" Can't wait until next Wednesday!
In my own quiet time I'm trying to nail down exactly what is the "Kingdom Lifestyle" because I do want to be a "virus" infecting others for Christ. But I'm having a hard time knowing exactly/specifically what it means. Can you refresh my memory? :) Thanks!
Katie

Anonymous said...

We also watched Palin's speach last night. And she really seems to be as advertised. A maverick- but on the right side. We like her. After all - Pit-Bull is a Bull-Dog! We also like her family.

We may be too quiet at TBR but there is so much to meditate on. We really want to get this right this time. We are looking forward to Sunday - have a great evening -
mark&rene