JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE VP DEBATE. REALLY THINK IT WAS A DRAW. HE HELD HIS OWN. I THOUGHT SHE'D WIPE HIM OUT. NO CLEAR WINNER. THE WHOLE POLITICAL DEAL IS ONLY INTERESTING TO ME. I'M NOT GOING TO LOOK TO WASHINGTON FOR MY HOPE. I AM INTERESTED IN HOW THE ELECTION WILL AFFECT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. THAT'S MY PASSION. BUT I'M LOVIN' THAT PASSION.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY. IT'S A HISTORIC DAY. I DON'T ANTICIPATE DOING ANYTHING WAY FANCY, BUT IS WILL BE SIGNIFICANT. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER "GENESIS" CHARTER MEMBERS SUNDAY AT GAINESVILLE WORLD OUTREACH FELLOWSHIP. WHO KNOWS WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR US. I'VE REALLY TRIED TO PREACH AND TEACH US READY. BUT THE TEST IS IN EACH INDIVIDUAL. OUR INDIVIDUAL PASSION FOR HIS KINGDOM. IT'S WHAT WE REALLY WANT. EVEN IF WE DON'T KNOW IT YET.
HEY, YA'LL ARE GREAT.
HAVEN'T HEARD HOW WE ARE PUTTING THE SMORGAS-POT-DINNER-LUCK-ON THE GROUNDS-GOOD EATS-BORD TOGETHER YET?
"THE RUNNING GWOFFERS" WILL BE REPRESENTIN' SATURDAY IN CUMMING!!!!
LOVE YA'LL. YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Todd and I listened to the debate as we continue to paint our basement...I was proud that I actually knew what they were talking about and actually recognized names they were throwing about!!!!
I like "Running Gwoffers" Do I see that ona T-shirt in the future? It would definitly raise some questions...
Amy
I'm begging forgiveness of the grammar police...
Do I see that ON A t-shirt...
:)
Go Red Elephants!
Good thing GA has a bi-week, need time to recover!!!!!
I am also excited about becoming a charter member. The Lord has brought about great change in all of our lives in the past 6 months... And for this I am very grateful.
Robert and Jeff- don' t forget about our private meeting Sunday afternoon in which we will discuss secret GWOF rituals, hazing techniques for new members, and what color robe your dad needs to wear while he is preaching- 3 pm sharp...
Todd
I think it just means- everybody bring food! :)
Post a Comment