WANT TO BEGIN TO TALK ABOUT MAIKOP, THE ABRAHAM JOURNEY, LEONID, AND SOME FUTURE PLANS CONCERNING THAT AREA FOR GWOF.
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. 6:30.
STARTED GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY'S MESSAGE TODAY. IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE OF US IN THE "GENESIS" OF GWOF TO DECIDE TO TAKE THAT NEXT STEP. TO REFUSE TO BE SATISFIED WITH STAYING AT THE SAME LEVEL TILL HEAVEN.
HOW'D WIPEOUT TURN OUT? SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BRING ME UP TO SPEED.
I'M SITTING HERE WRITING THIS AND SUSAN IS READING A BOOK NEARBY AND LAUGHING. IT'S WRITTEN BY A QUAKER PASTOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY.?
NOBODY ELSE SEEN MORE SNAKES AND TURTLES? IS IT ME? ARE THEY AFTER ME?
GOD'S BLESSING'S TODAY.
LOVE YA'LL. YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
no snakes but lots of turtles and other random bugs!
If I start seeing snakes and turtles when I'm running i'm going to do some serious fussing at the YMCA!!!
I'm excited to hear about your trip and everything you discovered...
see y'all tonight...
amy
Wipeout was good- It was just a countdown of the top 25 moments of the season...including the cougars AND the "where's the pole" girl from Alaska (I realize this means nothing if you havent seen the show). BUT Katie's dessert was better than Wipeout!
Unfortunately Rocky enjoyed Cooper's food a little too much last night. Enough said.
I didnt think quakers were funny either. I guess that'll teach us about stereo-typing.
Haven't seen many critters out...I am sure Rocky scares them all away though.
Anyone heard from Jeb?
Wipeout it an obstacle course game show...basically a show of people "wipe-ing out" the whole time!
I have seen LOTS of HUGE spiders, and a humongous centipede, but no other critters other than that!
See ya'll tonight!
kt
we saw a scorpion! YUK!!
Post a Comment