IT WAS A REALLY GOOD DAY. THERE WILL NEVER BE A DAY QUITE LIKE IT AGAIN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. WE, TOGETHER, BIRTHED A NEW FELLOWSHIP. A DIVINE ORGANISM. A COMMUNITY WHICH HAS AN ETERNAL FATHER. THAT IS AN AWESOME THOUGHT. I'M SUPER GLAD TO BE DOING THAT WITH YOU ALL. LET'S KEEP REMINDING OURSELVES:
EVERYBODY IS WELCOME
NOBODY'S PERFECT
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
IT'S ALL ABOUT LEARNING TO WALK IN HIS KINGDOM TOGETHER.
GETTING A VISION FOR WHAT THAT IS.
MAKING THE COMMITMENT TO HAVE IT OR DIE.
THEN, FOLLOWING JESUS METHODS IN OUR DAILY WALK.
HE:
FOUND TIME FOR SOLITUDE WITH THE FATHER.
HE IMMERSED HIMSELF IN THE WORD. HE WAS THE WORD.
HE DEMONSTRATED HIS LOVE THROUGH HIS LITTLE COMMUNITY.
NOT THAT COMPLICATED. LET'S KEEP REMINDING EACH OTHER TO MAKE THE KINGDOM OUR PASSION. UP THERE, DOWN HERE.
NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!
LOVE YA'LL, YA'LL LOVE EACH OTHER.
3 comments:
It was a great day yesterday:) I love my "autograph" card with all the charter members:)I'm so thankful that we get this new opportunity to start with a clean slate and a fresh perspective on serving God and living in His Kingdom. You'd think after being in church my whole life it'd be hard for a preacher to talk about something we'd never heard or thought of before, but so far at GWOF, I've been challenged and given a fresh perspective at EVERY SINGLE SERVICE. And I LOVE it! So, thanks:)
I'm bringing pizza this Wednesday. Stacy, can you do next Sunday morning? and Amy next Wednesday the 15th? and Mom the next Sunday the 19th? Let me know when it won't work for you!
ok Todd and Robert, have fun beating that:)
kt
well now that nobody else left a comment, mine sounds rude! :) I was just teasing about what Todd and Rob were saying about who can leave the longest comment this week...so I guess I win! :)
See ya'll tonight! Can't wait to catch up on the new series. I'm bringing pizza and ice cream sundaes!
Don't feel bad.... you are the winner!!! See you tonight.
Post a Comment